X-League is back! Due to popular demand we have collaborated
with X-Golf Lonsdale for our second home and away season.
10 TEAMS | 10 WEEKS | THE FINALS | $1000 IN CASH + PRIZES!
WHAT IS X-LEAGUE
Teams of three battle head to head in a 9-hole handicapped match play format held weekly at X-Golf venues throughout Australasia. Both time efficient and cost effective. X-League offers golfers of all levels the opportunity to complete and socialise on the world’s best courses and most advanced virtual gaming simulators.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Grab three friends and register interest with your local X-Golf course venue.
You can have as many players as you like in your team pool, but only 3 can play on any one night.
- Each member of the team is provided their individual handicap
- Each week teams play off in a round robin format accumulating points with each victory.
- At the end of the round robin the top 4 teams head to the knockout stages, playing off until one champion is crowned.
COSTS & TIMES
- Entry is only $50 to register a team and is then $20 per player per week.
- To qualify for finals, players must have competed in a certain number of rounds.
- Rounds will begin at 7pm and practice is welcome from 6.30pm.
- Each night is usually completed by 9pm.
Starts Wednesday 10th October
Runs for 10 weeks every Tuesday night at 7pm
Entries need to be in by Friday 5th October
Click here for more details
Book your team email email@example.com or call 5251 1111.