Easy. Friendly. Fun.
At Curlewis Golf Club, everyone is welcome (and we know the thought of getting into golf - or making the move from lessons to playing regularly - can be a bit daunting!)
We've designed a Women's Pathway Program - the perfect progression for all ages and abilities:
Step 1 - Come & Try Golf Day FREE
Our legendary PGA Pro team will show you the ropes and have you hitting ball in no time. We'll even provide the clubs and balls!
Step 2 - Three Week Beginner or Intermediate Women's Clinics
- Each clinic features a 1 hour weekly session for 3 consecutive weeks
- All Ages | All Abilities Maximum 6 per clinic
- New clinics every month
Step 3 - 10 Week Intermediate Program
- Ongoing weekly lessons with our PGA Pro Team
- Fine tune your club selection and shots - driving, chipping putting
- Put your toe in the water out on the course - we're with you all the way!
- Get your head around golf rules & scoring
Step 4 - 6 Month Mini Membership
- Perfect to ease yourself into all things golf club, course and membership
- Develop your skills and have fun!
- Access to FREE bi-weekly coaching clinics with popular PGA Pro, Steve Brodie
- Dedicated, fun, 9-Hole Competition every week. Be in the running to win the bottle of premium Bubbles! A relaxed, friendly way to learn the essentials of golf competition.
- Meet and be mentored by other women Members. Ask them about anything - etiquette, rules, other golf "stuff" you've forgotten!
- Full access to the golf course in non-competition times, opportunity to get your own Handicap, Membership card and Golflink number
- Full Curlewis Member privileges apply
Step 5 - Full Membership
Full membership benefits apply - the course, competitions and clubhouse are yours to enjoy whenever you wish. You might even consider joining the awesome Curlewis Women's Pennant team.
Receive a $100 Clubhouse Dining Voucher to celebrate your Membership!
To view membership options click here
For more details on our Women's Pathway Program
P 03 5251 1111 Option 4 | E firstname.lastname@example.org