Stage 3 Restrictions
As you would have seen Regional Victoria will go to Stage 3 Restrictions from 11:59pm on Wednesday 5th August. Changes to our operations which will occur from Thursday 6thAugust are detailed below.
- Play will be in 2's.
- Timesheets will be a rolling 1 tee start from 7am.
- 3 or 4 people who reside in the same household may be play together. 2/3 people living in the same household cannot play with one/two other person(s).
- Tee times will be in 6 minute intervals with 18 holes expected to take no more than 3 hours.
- Members are requested to only book in for a maximum of 2 rounds per week to enable everyone to get access to the course.
- Very limited public access available on Tuesday & Friday only.
- The Pro Shop will remain open for up to 8 people at any one time.
- Clubhouse bathroom facilities will remain open.
- No access to the Bistro or Spike Bar.
- Take away food and beverage available via the Pro Shop and Drinks Cart which will operate 7 days.
Competitions & Play
- There will be no competition play.
- Social scores may be submitted for handicapping purposes via MiScore App.
- All players are to check in just prior to their tee time and must leave immediately after playing.
A reminder to leave the pin in and no rakes in bunkers.
Further announcements will be made in consultation with Match Committee on events such as The Booley.
Practice Facilities, Hire Equipment & Driving Range
- All practice facilities will close from Thursday including The Range @ Curlewis.
- Group clinics are not permitted.
- Putting, chipping and practice areas will close from Thursday.
- No pull buggies will be available.
- Motorised carts will only be available to those over 65 years of age or with a medical certificate. Carts will be single hire unless residing in the same household.
- Adopt a sand bucket - please take a sand bucket and keep it with you during Restrictions.
A reminder that face coverings are now mandatory.