IN THE CLUBHOUSE
Signage at all entry points has been displayed in regards to entry into the venue. Members and guests must not to enter if they are showing any of the signs of COVID-19.
Additional measures around the Clubhouse include:
- When moving in and around the Clubhouse members, guests and staff are asked to please maintain a 1.5m distance from each other.
- Where possible doors around the clubhouse have been left open to minimise touching of surfaces.
- Water stations will no longer be provided in the clubhouse. Members should bring their own filled water bottle.
- We request increased use of the bathrooms to wash your hands following the hand washing guidelines displayed. Additional regular use of personal hand sanitiser is also advised.
- Shared bathroom items have been removed including hand towels, brushes, sunscreen, deodorant etc.
- We ask patrons to avoid any unnecessary touching of surfaces and merchandise.
- The Pro Shop fridge and pie warmer will no longer be self-serve and you must request items from staff.
- In the Bistro and Spike Bar Hotel industry standards are being followed for distance between chairs and tables.
- Cleaning staff and hospitality staff are following environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19. Specific fact sheets for hospitality staff have been circulated.
- The Club requests patrons use tap and go payment facilities.
AROUND THE COURSE
- Local Rule change: putting must be done with the flagstick in.
- No bunker rakes. We ask that you smooth over with your foot or club.
- The electronic card reading facilities in the clubhouse breezeway have been turned off. Please book your tee time via your mobile device, home computer or over the phone via the Pro Shop.
- As a result, all score cards must be collected from the Pro Shop.
- Players are asked to mark their own card, record the score of your playing partner, and have the card signed by your marker and yourself.
- At the conclusion of your round, please place your scorecard in the tray in the breezeway. Staff will process them using appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Cart Usage: Carts can no longer be shared. One person per cart only. As cart numbers are limited and each cart is required to be cleaned after use we encourage only those who require them to request carts.
- Shotgun events will be cancelled or modified. Guest days will be postponed. One tee starts will be implemented where possible.
- Nearest the Pins will not be awarded & no markers will be on course.
- The drinks cart will continue to operate with increased hygiene measures.
THE RANGE @ CURLEWIS
- Increased, ongoing commercial sanitisation of tables, chairs, door handles, benches and other ‘common touch’ utility items.
- Ensuring staff are aware of the symptoms and health guidelines relating to Coronavirus.
- Advised all staff they must seek medical advice and self-isolate if they have been exposed to the Coronavirus in any way, shape or form. To date, there have been no reported exposures.
- Ensuring staff are washing their hands regularly for 20 seconds or more with soap, water and/or hand sanitiser
- Where possible we request where possible all purchases are paid for using EFTPOS or credit card. Our EFTPOS machine will be regularly sanitised, however we encourage ‘Pay-wave’ transactions where no contact is required.
In response to the Australian Government's ban on non-essential gatherings of more than 100 people a number of upcoming events have been cancelled.
- 50th Anniversary Dinner "Down Memory Lane" has been cancelled with the hope to re-schedule later in the year.
- Ladies Irish 4-Ball event has been cancelled.
- A number of corporate and social golf days have also been cancelled.
- All District competitions including Pennant have now been cancelled.
- Course staff will be working on a staggered roster
- Please refrain from using ball washers and other course furniture.
- On-course water bubblers will be shut off from Friday 20th March. Taps will remain operational for members to fill drink bottles.
- The office will continue as normal, however we request that only essential enquiries are made, and that, where possible, these are done via the telephone or email.
- All non-essential meetings will be cancelled.