1. LOCAL RULES
- Local rules are printed on the back of the scorecard.
- Temporary local rules are posted at the entrance to the Golf Shop.
- A member playing the course in non-competition rounds shall not play more than two balls.
3. PRACTICE FAIRWAY – (ADJACENT TO CLUBHOUSE)
- Play from car park end of practice fairway only.
- Use only clubs that will not hit ball beyond perimeter fence.
- Fill divots with sand.
- Be aware of others – practice safely.
- Do not hit when golfers are hitting off 18th Tee.
- Chipping and Putting Greens are designated Practice Areas
- Full practice facilities are available on the practice fairway at the western end of the Course.
4. TIME SHEETS
- Each competitor must have his name on the time sheet. The maximum number of names that can be entered on the time sheet by any one player is four, including the player entering the names. Competitors shall report to the Golf Shop at least 15 minutes before the listed time. Entrants who are late may be relegated to the end of the field. The Golf Shop must be notified of all cancellations.
- Play should be in fours. The Golf Shop has the discretion to alter the time-slot of any competitor.
- When the time sheet is full, a wait-list will apply. Contact the Golf Shop about being added to the wait-list on that comp day.
5. MEMBERS BELONGING TO TWO OR MORE CLUBS
- Each member in this category has a duty to nominate which club shall be his home club, for handicapping purposes.
6. WITHDRAWAL OF HANDICAP
- The handicap of a member may be withdrawn if he fails to carry out his duties. To retain a handicap, a member must return a minimum of five cards per calendar year.
7. PRIOR TO COMMENCING A COMPETITION ROUND, A MEMBER SHALL
- Collect their scorecard from the Golf Shop
- Pay the appropriate fee.
8. THE LOW MARKER IN EACH GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE GROUP
- e.g. to see that the group does not lose its place in the field.
- A member of a golf club affiliated with the Golf Australia, who is introduced by a Curlewis member may, on payment of the applicable green fee, enter the club competition (Club events excepted).
- A member wishing to introduce a visitor for competition must first obtain permission from the resident Golf Pro or Manager.