TUSK The storybook tribute to Fleetwood Mac
Clubhouse Soiree featuring the emotionally charged journey of one of the greatest bands of all time
Be immersed in the songs that changed the world and the intimate stories behind their creation.
From Rumours to TUSK and beyond.
Relive classics including Go your own way, Don't Stop, Rhiannon, The Chain, I don't want to know, Seven Wonders, Second Hand News, Songbird, Oh Daddy, Never Going Back Again, Little Lies, You Make Loving Fun, Say You Love Me, Sara, Dreams, Landslide, Gypsy, Gold Dust Woman and of course, Tusk.
Tickets for the event include 3 course dinner and show with drinks at bar prices.
Your own entree trio includes:
- Cheese & chive croquette, caramelised onion.
- Crispy pork belly, apple & fennel puree.
- Atlantic salmon, pea & mint fritter.
Alternative drop of Main Course includes:
- Braised beef cheeks, roasted Kipfler potatoes with fresh herbs, gremolata & broccolini
- Seared barramundi fillet, Thai yellow curry sauce, cauliflower pakora & sautéed vegetables.
And to finish, not 1, not 2 but you’ll get a trio of desserts too:
- Chocolate rice conde, cinnamon poached pear.
- Lemon & Coconut frangipane tart, raspberry coulis.
- Banana cake parfait, butterscotch sauce
Friday 16th August 2019
6.30pm for 7pm dining
Tickets are still available. Please phone on 5251 1111 (option 3) to purchase.
$80*– Curlewis Members
$85* – Non-members
*+ online booking fee
Tickets are Non-refundable.
Please advise of any dietary requirements.
**Please note table seating is communal**