Mini Golf Rules
Choose a level
- Two levels of difficulty are marked by colour at each hole, Challenging and Extreme. One stroke penalty applies for putting into the wrong hole.
- Stroke limit 6 per hole, then move to the next hole.
- Time limit 4 minutes per hole, per group.
- Maximum of 4 players per group.
Sand, water traps & putting off gardens
- Retrieve ball and place one club head from where it entered. Add one penalty stroke to your score
- Don’t hit out of the sand, water, rock walls or gardens.
- Don’t enter waterways, retrieve balls with nets.
- Keep off rocks and gardens.
- No running or glass permitted on the course.
- Don’t take full swings.